According to www.adhdawarenessmonth.org (the actual month of awareness is October), the following occurs when ADHD goes undiagnosed and untreated:
- Problems succeeding in school and successfully graduating.
- Problems at work, lost productivity, and reduced earning power.
- Problems with relationships.
- More driving citations and accidents.
- Problems with overeating and obesity.
- Problems with the law.
These problems are quite serious and could follow a child through adulthood and affect every area of their life. If you have a child or teen, or know of someone who does, then you might be interested in the Conquer Program by NeuroFit in Glen Rock, NJ. The program was created with any child or teen that suffers with ADHD symptoms, and their families in mind. Space is limited, so enroll as soon as you can. The program will start in September. For more information, call us at (201) 857-4768 and we will be more than happy to help. You can also visit us at www.voltfitnessusa.com/adhd-program.html.
Get Fit. Make Friends. Have fun!